Thursday, August 19, 2010

auntie












Today was a pretty routine day of tutoring. So other exciting news:
1. I decided Nutella can't count as my protein and started eating scrambled eggs.
2. Play time today was a dance party. The kids were SO happy and I loved watching them bust some moves.
3. My roomates Michelle and Brittani tried on saris with me today. The houseladies helped us and it still took 15 mins. But they are beautiful!
4. We are leaving for Delhi in three hours! I can't wait to see the Taj and ride an elephant.

2 comments:

  1. yahoo for more pics! just for the record, nutella is a protein and dairy. :)

    love the saris...so gorgeous! are you coming home with one????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tricia,
    We just got back from a week at Aspen Grove and had a great time. It has been fun to catch up on your blog. What cute kids! What beautiful clothing! What a neat experience you are having! Thanks for being there and sharing with us!
    Love,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete